Heaven Considers You as Royalty
Luke 10:19 – Behold, I give to you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over ALL the authority of the enemy. And nothing shall by any means hurt you.
(1) You are not a door-mat for the devil. In fact Satan and demons are your door-mat. Jesus defeated Satan and made him your door-mat.
(2) If you don’t know this, then he can make you his door-mat and harass and trouble you, till he can trample you under his feet.
(3) This scripture does not say that Satan cannot inflict any harm. The Scriptures abound with examples and warnings of the enemy’s damage on the godly and the ungodly alike (2 Corinthians 2:11, 2 Timothy 2:26, and 1 Peter 5:8-9). However, he cannot harm us when we are walking in faith in Christ’s redemptive work.
(4) We need to realize that we have authority through Christ. Our combat with the devil always should be with the consciousness that we have authority over him because he is a defeated foe—the Lord Jesus Christ defeated him for us.
(5) However, the authority of the believer is an aspect of the Christian walk that few believers know much about. Some think that authority over the devil belongs to only a few chosen people to whom God has given
(6) It doesn’t; it belongs to all the children of God! We receive this authority when we are born again. As we are made new creatures in Christ Jesus we inherit the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and we can use it in prayer against the enemy.
(7) Satan doesn’t want Christians to learn about the authority of the believer. He wants to continue to defeat us anytime he wants . That’s why he will do everything he can to keep Christians from learning the truth about authority; he will fight us more on this subject than anything else. He knows that when we learn the truth, his heyday will be over.
(8) We will dominate him, enjoying the authority that is rightfully ours. Authority belongs to us whether we realize it or not. But just knowing this isn’t enough . It’s knowledge acted upon that brings results! It’s a tragedy for Christians to go through life and never find out what belongs to them.
(9) What Jesus actually said was, “I have given you (Christians – who have the Life of Christ) AUTHORITY to tread on serpent s and scorpions, and over all the POWER of the enemy….” In speaking about “serpent s and scorpions,” Jesus is talking about the power of the devil—demons, evil spirits, and all his cohorts. We need to realize that we’ve got authority over them!
(10) The value of our authority rests on the power that is behind that authority. God Himself is the power behind our authority! The devil and his forces are obliged to recognize our authority!
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418