(1) He came from the bosom of the Heavenly Father to the bosom of a woman.
(2) He who had not the human flesh put on humanity that we might put on divinity
(3) He became Son of Man that we might become the sons of God.
(4) He had no wealth or influence and had neither training nor education in the world’s schools.
(5) His relatives were uninfluencial. In infancy He startled a King.
(6) In boyhood He puzzled the learned doctors.
(7) In manhood He ruled the course of nature.
(8) He walked on the sea and calmed the storms.
(9) He healed every sickness and every disease and healed all who came to him and made no charges for his service.
(10) He never wrote a book and yet all the libraries of the world could not hold the books about Him.
(11) He never wrote a song yet He has furnished the theme for more songs than all song writers together
(12) He never founded a college, yet all the schools together cannot boast of as many students as He has.
(13) He never practiced medicine and yet He had healed more broken hearts than all the doctors have healed broken bodies.
(14) He loved all the people of the world. He is the only One without sin – born without sin, had no sin, did no sin and in Him was no sin
(15) Throughout history great men have come and gone, yet He lives on.
(16) Satan could not seduce Him. Death could not destroy Him and the grave could not hold Him.
(17) He is the only One who said – I am the way; the Truth and the Life
(18) He is the One who said – He who believes in Me will not perish but have eternal life.
(19) He is the only One who came from above and has Heavenly words and so He is above all. All others have come from the earth and so are earthly.
(20) He is the One who cast out demons with a word
(21) He is the only one who loved mankind so much that He gave His life to pay the punishment of mankind’s sin. People enjoyed sin and He bore their punishment.
(22) He is the only One who raised people from the dead.
(23) Only His tomb is empty. So He is the only One who can give living hope. Rest all leader’s can give false hopes. We don’t come to a dead person but a living person.
WHO IS HE? Yes you have guessed it right. JESUS CHRIST – The King of kings and Lord of lords – Alleluia!
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418