(1) It is important for us to realize that receiving our healing is easy—it’s simple. Jesus is the Healer, and He took, bore, and carried every sickness and disease so that we wouldn’t have to (Isa. 53:4–5; 1 Peter 2:24). It is not the will of God for us to be sick but for us to walk in life and divine health.
(2) Right now, whether it feels like it or not, healing and wholeness are ours. In the natural, we’re hooked up with our five senses. We’re moved by what we see, feel, and hear. We’re moved by this natural realm because we’re human. But God wants us to be moved by what we believe—by what His Word says (2 Cor. 5:7).
(3) His Word says – The moment we were born again, the Spirit of the living God came to dwell in us (John 14:17; Rom. 8:11). And the more we hear the Word, the more aware we’ll be of God’s faith, ability, and healing power on the inside. Everything God is—love, joy, peace, strength, and health—He is in us. God is real, and He should be more real to us than anything else in this life.
(4) Maybe at this time you are going through some sickness or disease. Maybe you have lost hope to live or given up on living healthy or expecting good health. But you have to make a decision. You have to decide that no matter what your senses feel or tell you – YOU WERE HEALED!
(5) When you make that decision, and when you begin to stir up the life of God in you which has healing in it by speaking the Word, every pain will disappear! For that to happen you need to attend your local church where you must hear grace messages not law messages. Build up your inner man from where faith which is spiritual strength to drive away every hindrances comes. This is a spiritual battle.
(6) The devil will knock on our door, and he’s going to try to get us to look out the window at that sickness and disease. He’ll try and put pain on us. But the whole time he’s doing that, deep on the inside of us where God lives, there’s life! There’s healing, and it’s ours for the taking.
(7) We’re not meant to live an ordinary life; we’re meant to live a supernatural life in Christ. The Bible says that when we walk, God walks. When we talk, God talks. God is bigger than who we are in our natural bodies, and He wants us to live in a place of light and revelation—a place of divine health.
It’s time for us to speak what the Word of God says and get a revelation of Who is in us. We can walk triumphantly through any situation, because we have God Almighty dwelling on the inside. There’s no problem—no sickness or disease—that can keep us down!
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418