When some women in a church meeting who were demonized were seen screaming and making faces which means the demon/s were manifesting through them. There were some critics who stared to criticize on social media and said that they were acting. So in response to their criticism I wrote:
Some can be demonized and that is what we see in the women – the demons expressing through human vessels. Satan and demons do not want people to believe that there are demons, so that they can cunningly deceive innocent people. Satan’s power is based on deception and lies. If someone can be deceived, he can be moved into the realm of spiritual darkness, where demons through long influence can make a way in anyone’s lives. They can only be cast out by those who have JESUS in their heart, because Jesus is the ONLY ONE who defeated him on the cross.
WHO IS SATAN? WHO IS THE DEVIL?
(1) The Bible which is the Book of Truth from the God of Heaven reveals about Satan & demons. No other religious book reveals the total truth or anything about Satan & demons.
(2) People’s beliefs concerning Satan is like a monkey like creature having a long tail while others add many other expressions which is untruth. According to the Bible, He is a handsome personality created by God.
(3) God did not create Satan, He created an angelic being of very high order, whose name was Lucifer. Lucifer decided or chose to become Satan ( an adversary of God & Man).
(4) Likewise God did not make man evil, but Man chose to disobey & sin was inserted into man by the devil.
(5) Satan as an angelic being fell from his position in heaven due to sin and is now completely opposed to God, doing all in his power to thwart God’s purposes.
(6) Satan was created as a holy angel & his pre-fall name was Lucifer. created a cherub, apparently the highest created angel.
(7) He became arrogant in his beauty and status and decided he wanted to sit on a throne above that of God. Satan’s pride led to his fall.
(8) Because of his sin, God permanently removed Satan from his exalted position and role.
(9) Satan became the ruler of this world and the prince of the power of the air. He is an accuser, a tempter, and a deceiver. His very name means “adversary” or “one who opposes.” Another of his titles, the devil, means “slanderer.”
(10) Even though he was cast out of heaven, he still seeks to elevate his throne above God. He counterfeits all that God does, hoping to gain the worship of the world and encourage opposition to God’s kingdom.
(11) Satan is the ultimate source behind every false cult and world religion. Satan will do anything and everything in his power to oppose God and those who follow God. However, Satan’s destiny is sealed—an eternity in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT DEMONS?
(1) When Lucifer (Satan) fell, he took some of the angels with him—one third of them & they became demons. So, biblically, demons are fallen angels who, along with Satan, chose to rebel against God.
(2) Some of the demons are already locked “in darkness, bound with everlasting chains” for their sin.
Others are free to roam and are referred to as “the powers of this dark world and . . . the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”
(3) The demons still follow Satan as their leader and do battle with the holy angels in an attempt to thwart God’s plan and hinder God’s people.
(4) Demons, as spirit beings, have the ability to take possession of a physical body. Demonic possession occurs when a person’s body is completely controlled by a demon. This cannot happen to a child of God, since the Holy Spirit resides in the heart of the believer in Christ.
(5) Jesus, during His earthly ministry, encountered many demons. Of course, none of them were a match for the power of Christ: “Many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word” (Matthew 8:16).
(6) Jesus’ authority over the demons was one of the proofs that He was indeed the Son of God (Luke 11:20). The demons who encountered Jesus knew who He was, and they feared Him: “‘What do you want with us, Son of God?’ [the demons] shouted. ‘Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?’” (Matthew 8:29). The demons know their end will be one of torment.
(7) Satan and his demons now look to destroy the work of God and deceive anyone they can. The demons are described as evil spirits, unclean spirits, lying spirits, and angels of Satan. Satan and his demons deceive the world, promulgate false doctrine, attack Christians, and combat the holy angels.
(8) The demons/fallen angels are enemies of God, but they are defeated enemies. Christ has “disarmed the powers and authorities,” and He has “made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross”. As we submit to God and resist the devil, we have nothing to fear. “The one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.”
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418