We appreciate your donations to this ministry. Pastor Paul Silway will pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry. Be greatly blessed! We would appreciate if you intimate us about your donations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for joining, we couldn’t do this without you.
Donations Within India can be sent in the form of Check/Demand Draft/Money Order drawn in the favor of Jesus Is Lord Church Trust, payable at Pune (Maharashtra) to the following address. Thank you!
Jesus Is Lord Church Trust
Udyog Nagar, Near Chinchwad Railway Station,
Behind Lokmanya Hospital,
Chinchwad, Pune – 411 033
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway Savings
A/c No: 00990100243418
Loving God, loving people, growing together:
As part of the life of our community, we love to run a variety of social events and activities. Take a look at the Social Activities and Events carried out by our Trust:
- Distributing food grains and snacks to poor and needy people.
- Providing food grains and nauvari sarees to poor widows.
- Providing stationery items like exercise books, pencils, erasers, compass box to school children.
- Offering relief to the affected people of Ambedkarnagar (Pimpri) by distributing blankets, food grains, and medicines.
- National Flag Hoisting: School children, poor people, and guests are invited. Pastor Paul Silway gives a message on patriotism & evoked unity and oneness & peace to revive the hearts of the people. Everyone participates in the National Anthem and every participant is given the National Tricolor. The program concludes with fellowship and snacks.
- Ensuring compulsory distribution of necessary items every month to the widows and poor living in Pune and Pimpri: Food grains, soaps, towels, sweaters, sarees, steel utensils, etc.
- Distributing food to all the poor and the needy and making them involved in cultural programs like dances, skits, and singing competition on every Christmas.
- Distributing rose flowers and sweets to the children on Children’s Day.
- Conducting seminars for the students appearing for final examinations, which include counseling and giving proper guidance to avoid depression.
- Providing proper guidance to students for examinations through our Trustee & Professor/Principal Nixon Thomas by conducting a separate session for all students. Giving concession of tuition fees and free tuitions for some of underprivileged students.
- Distributing stationery items to teachers from local area on Teacher’s Day.
- Organizing blood donation camps.
- Giving financial support to the orphanage children of Good Shepherd Home, Talegoan.
- Helping widows by providing basic food and clothing needs.
- Distributing clothes, toys, and gifts to children living in slums.
- Conducted a seminar for the married: Counseled over 1,000 families on how to maintain a successful marriage.
- Providing essential provisional items to the slum dwellers of local area.
- Visiting a leprosy hospital and distributing basic items like toiletries and food grains to all the affected people.
How can you help?
- Donate to Jesus Is Lord Church Trust
- Use whatever talents God has given you to help others
- Sow in God’s kingdom and you will be blessed by Him
- Remind yourself that you are blessed to give
Let’s join hands together!