(1) The law condemns the best of us; but grace saves the worst of us. The new covenant of grace removes all condemnation and threat of punishment.
(2) Many Christians are going through various troubles and one of the main or the root cause Of your problem Is Condemnation. Your Problems Are Not The Root.
(3) When you live in condemnation you are like a plant sprouting leaves of sickness, poverty, destructive habits a broken marriage or depression. These are just the manifestations of the root. Just removing the leaves wont help. You must know what the root cause is. And the deepest root of all is condemnation.
(4) The Bible shows us that the most fundamental cause of problems in our lives is condemnation. With condemnation comes fear. Fear then induces stress which brings about the symptoms of the curse.
(5) Jesus’ goal during earthly ministry was to demonstrate grace to people, not condemn them. Condemnation is not from God, but from Satan. It is far-reaching and deadly; every issue we encounter that causes us to struggle springs from condemnation.
(6) The enemy uses it against us because he has been judged guilty and condemned. He is now trying to pass his condemnation on to us.
(7) Every time we miss the mark, the devil is already ready to whisper that we are not good enough, not doing enough to please God, and are unable to be everything God wants us to be.
(8) The devil uses the ministry of condemnation to constantly throw our past mistakes in our faces and make us feel ashamed, guilty, and fearful.
(9) Freedom and true change the way God intends only comes by accepting and preaching the ministry of reconciliation, to remind ourselves and others of who we are and what we have in Christ.
(10) If being a Christian (which means having the life of Jesus) and still you are feeling condemned that shows you are not hearing the right word of God. Because the Life of Jesus has no condemnation so the Word of God has condemnation and so God is not condemning you. It’s the wrong messages that is making you feel condemned. Condemnation does not come from Jesus and God has nothing to do with it. We cannot build on a faulty foundation. If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? (Psalm 11:3).
Today, God wants you to receive the gift of no condemnation. This gift will cause you to walk tall and be a true success. This gift will also save you from a life of stress, fear, restlessness, and even sickness and disease. That is because everything that happens in your soul—the emotional and mental realms—will affect your physical body if it is not properly dealt with.
(11) However, when you’re born again, there’s no more judgment or condemnation against you: “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit” (Romans 8:1).
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418