(1) It’s not the fear of God’s punishment that will draw people unto God, but it’s God’s grace about Jesus Christ that will draw people to God. If you try to draw people with fear, they may come sooner than grace, but their relationship will always remain in fear. God does not want our relationship to be in fear for fear hath torments and fear will cancel faith as Gal 5:6 says faith works by love.
(2) Romans 5:8 – But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
(3) When did God love us? When we put our acts together or when we were the best. No, when we were the worst sinner, He loved us and gave His life for us. It’s is this good message of grace and love that bring people to repentance not the other way round.
(4) Romans 2:4 – … Or are you unaware of his rich kindness, forbearance, and patience, that it is GOD’S KINDNESS OR GOD’S GOODNESS that is leading you to repent?
It’s not the fear of hell or judgment that draws people but the GOODNESS OF GOD. God’s goodness is grace about Jesus Christ that draws people. It means when you speak of the grace message which is the goodness of salvation it saves people.
Why? because Romans 1:16 says it releases God’s power to save, heal & bless people.
(5) So, here goes my teaching on hell. God didn’t just look the other way or change His attitude toward sin. He paid for our sins in full through the sacrifice of His Son (2 Cor. 5:21). Anyone who rejects or ignores such a great sacrifice will spend eternity paying for that.
(6) Sin has to be judged (Rom. 6:23), and it was judged, in the flesh of Jesus (1 Pet. 2:24). But those who don’t make Jesus their Lord will have hell to pay for the greatest sin of all—rejecting Jesus’ sacrifice (John 16:8-9).
(7) The sacrifice that Jesus made was infinitely greater than we have ever imagined. Not only does the Bible teach that He was not recognizable as a human being (Is. 52:14) while hanging on the cross, but it also teaches that He actually became sin (2 Cor. 5:21).
(8) Just before He died, Jesus said, “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Matt. 27:46). God forsook Jesus. He could not look upon the sin that Jesus had become. And if He forsook His only Son, what chance would any of us have? That is why, for those who foolishly ignore this great sacrifice, there is a real hell.
(9) In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word she’owl was translated “hell” thirty-one times and “grave” thirty-one times. Nearly every time it’s translated “grave,” it’s talking about where the godly go after death, and when it’s translated “hell,” it’s talking about the destination of the ungodly.
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418