(1) It’s very important what you hear or understand. Because what you hear, you are going to believe.
(2) If you get wrong information, you will believe wrong & your faith will be wrong & so will your living be wrong.
(3) Whichever way your life is going today is based on what you believed. And whether you know it or not, the direction that your life is going has been influenced and controlled by your personal thinking.
(4) Many Christians depend upon their own logic, tradition, or experience to formulate beliefs. Few actually take the Word of God as the basis of their beliefs. The result is what Jesus spoke about in Mark 7:13: “Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition.”
(5) What you believe is very important. Most Christians today aren’t aware that their “old-time religion” is polluted with many traditions that void the power of God’s Word. While there are plenty of “man-made” traditions that are harmful, it comes as a complete shock to most believers that if you are following the methods of the Old Testament then these can make His Word of no effect.
(6) The Old Testament way of relating to God is not the same as the New Testament way of having a relationship with God. The Old Testament was legalistic and based on your performance. The New Testament, on the other hand, is a covenant of grace based on acceptance of what Jesus did. Because of that, there is a huge difference between the way people approached God under the Old and the way they should now approach Him under the New.
(7) Because someone opens the Bible & teaches does not mean, you need to hear. If the preacher is not rightly dividing the Word of truth he can take you into error. That is why though there are so many bible knowledge people yet they are living defeated lives.
(8) Let me say this: The Word of God is awesome! It has all the power we will ever need for every situation in our lives (Heb. 4:12). All we have to do is mix it with faith and, praise God, a miracle (Heb. 4:2)!
(9) Live under the New Covenant of Grace not Law. God’s grace is transformative! And you will be amazed at how your lives can be changed when you discover that God’s blessing is not wrapped up in what you do, but on what Jesus did. None of what we do moves God.
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418