The Bible says that Jesus bore our sins in his own body on the cross to pay the wages of sickness that sin brought upon mankind. It is by those stripe that he received, that we were healed (I Peter 2:24).
(1) We do not have to accept sickness and disease, because not only did God provide for our salvation from sin, but He also provided for our salvation from sickness.
(2) Daily confession of God’s Word plays a very important role in obtaining and maintaining manifestations of healing & health in our bodies. The more we read and speak the Word, the more our faith grows.
(3) The Word is so powerful that with no other effort besides prayer and regular exposure (reading it, speaking it, and listening to it), our faith grows by leaps and bounds. Romans 10:17 reads, “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.”
(4) When we came to Jesus, not only was salvation from sin offered, but so was salvation from sickness, financial lack, emotional pain, relational issues, and the list goes on.
(5) God loves us with an everlasting love, and he wants the very best for us. Third John 1:2 says, “Beloved, I pray above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers.” You can see the heart of God here. He wants us to prosper in every area of our lives.
(6) So then, why would someone say that God will put sickness and disease on us to teach us a lesson or to bring glory to His name? Is that consistent with His wanting us to prosper and be in health? No, absolutely not!
(7) Healing is just as available to you as forgiveness of sins. It takes the same power to do both. God is concerned about your total being, not just the eternal state of your soul. He wants your earthly experience to be enjoyable as well.
(8) God’s power is in His Word and is always present to heal and forgive. But remember, although they are always present, His ability and power are not manifested until you know & believe to receive.
(9) So if you have symptoms of sickness and disease in your body – this is what you do.
- If there is any sin or spiritual garbage in your life, repent & receive forgiveness which is free & paid for by our Lord Jesus.
- Get the right knowledge of God’s Word. Do not hear FAITH BY LAW MESSAGES but GRACE BY FAITH MESSAGES.
- Resist all sickness & disease in Jesus Name by knowing & acknowledging that God’s Word is true. Start thanking Him.
- Focus on the word when the devil drives your focus on the symptoms. Maintain that faith by bringing your mind on the Word, where there is victory.
- Never neglect spiritual things which keeps spiritual darkness away. Many Christians neglect doing spiritual things & slowly their light is diminishing & they don’t even realize, when their faith is at the lowest level. All the time Satan is watching to attack, but he does not do in the initial stages, when you started going down in faith. He fears if he attacks you then, you may run to the Lord Jesus. So he lets you go deeper & deeper in the arena of spiritual darkness & when your faith is at the lowest level, he attacks with such a tremendous blow that you cannot rise up.
- Even at this level you can still rise up, but it takes time to grow in faith because weakness in faith is weakness in strength to resist darkness & the devil’s advances.
- Be faithful to your local church & start giving your ministry there. The more you give the more you receive. A faithful man abounds in blessings.
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418