(1) God loves ALL the people of the world because He alone is the Creator. If anyone says that God loves only their community then that is not true and Living God. If He is God He is the Creator of every human being of every community.
(2) In Jn 3:16 the Bible says God Loves People!
“For God so loved THE WORLD, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
What a wonderful truth!!! The verse doesn’t say that the great heart of God only loves Christians or religious people. The verse doesn’t say that God only loves righteous people or churchgoers. The verse doesn’t say that God only loves Bible-thumpers. The Word of God is clear that God loves “the world” (and that includes everyone). No matter who you are, God truly loves you.
(3) This of course is the verse of Scripture that many of us consider to be the golden text of the Bible.
(4) One reason this is true is that was the greatest way that OUR Father intervened and still intervenes in the history of Planet Earth.
(5) In this verse the verb form for GOD SO LOVED is a simple past tense verb. This means the message is about an action that Our Father did at a particular time in the past.
(6) Every time I read this verse I know I am included in the blessing of it, but I also know that the only thing I had to do with it happening was that I needed the benefit of the event.
(7) The word translated for LOVE is the New Testament type of love in which a person loves others whether or not there is any response to that love.
(8) The word GAVE is again the word that Holy Spirit had me write about earlier in this chapter that means to give a gift.
(9) The Greek word translated WORLD in this verse is also very important to understand. This refers to Planet Earth, the universe of Planet Earth, and the people on Planet Earth who are OPPOSED to Our Father.
(10) In a Biblical sense those of us who are Children of Our Father are a part of His Kingdom on Planet Earth, the Church of Christ Our Lord, and not of the WORLD. Since those of the world would not and did not make any request or effort to have Our Father send His Only Begotten Son to Planet earth, this means that the event was totally the decision of Our Father to intervene in the history of Planet Earth in this manner.
(11) This does not say that Our Father responded to the faith of the faithful in the Old Testament who believed for the coming of Messiah. The meaning of this verse is that the only reason Our Father gave us the gift of His Grace is that GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD.
(12) I John 2:2 – And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Jesus died on the cross for all humanity, because God loves the whole world. This means that God loves the murderer. This means that God loves the adulterer. This means that God loves the homosexual. This means that God loves the crooked politician and the corrupt banker. This means that God loves the vilest sinner and the worst criminal. This means God even loves you. This means that God loves the Pope. Yes, God loves people! God loves all people, of all faiths, and all backgrounds.
God loves you. It doesn’t make any difference who you are. You can’t keep Him from loving you. Now you can get into a place where you won’t experience the love of God. When you put up an umbrella of sin, the sunshine of God’s love sure won’t fall on you. But it’s still there for you.
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418