(1) Who is it that reigns in Paradise for the Muslims? It is Allah, and always will be, but it is believed that Muhammad will have a prominent role in Paradise, just like Jesus will, although they believe, Jesus is below Muhammad.
(2) As for the Christian, we read that the New Jerusalem will descend out of heaven and be here on a new earth (Rev 21:1-2), and in the Kingdom of Heaven it is Jesus Christ Who reigns, and unlike the Islamic faith, the children of God will participate in His reign in the heavenly kingdom (Rev 1:6, 3:21, 20:4-6).
(3) This was God’s original plan for the nation of Israel as it says “you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel” (Ex 19:6), however we know that they failed, and so where Israel failed, the church will succeed. As for Paradise, there is no mention of kings or priests that I could find, or where Muslims will reign.
(1) The rewards that Christians and Muslims have are vastly different. For one thing, the joys in heaven for the believer are not carnal in nature like it is in Paradise. Heaven will not be having sex with multiple virgins. Heaven will be unending joy that no sex could ever compete with. The Muslims do not know that this body that houses our spirit/soul will not go to heaven with all it’s physical desires. God created sex for those living in the physical body for enjoyment in the marriage package and procreation. So in Heaven you will not marry nor will give birth or have these physical sexual urges. God will give us a new holy spiritual body.
(2) Paradise is said to have a beautiful garden, springs, jewels, expensive robes, and any foods you can imagine and all made of Light for heaven is a place of spiritual Light. For Christians, the joy of being in the presence of Jesus Christ will be absolutely off the charts (Rev 21:3, 22:4).
(3) The Prophet Muhammad said that “the smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives.” That is one of the reason many kill themselves and others so that one man can enjoy 72 virgins in heaven.
(4) The Bible teaches that the redeemed “sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation, and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth” (Rev 5:9-10). That will be our heart’s desire…to worship God, but we will also have things to do in the kingdom. We’re not going to be taking it easy, but working, as today, Jesus’ works.
(5) Jesus taught that when we humans get to Our Father’s Home in Heaven that we will be like the angels and not marry or be given in marriage. This means that when we humans get to Our Father’s Home we will not be reproducing offspring like the angels are not now producing offspring. (See Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25.)
WHO RECEIVES THE GLORY?
(1) One of the hardest differences to see between the Islamic Paradise and heaven is that God will receive all the glory. Even today, God receives worship and glory 24/7, where the mighty seraphim proclaim, “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory” (Isaiah 6:3)!
(2) In Paradise, there is no mention of giving glory to Allah for his greatness; rather it is those “good people” whose “garments will be of fine green silk and gold embroidery. They will be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a pure drink” [Surah 76:12-21], so Allah’s people receive the glory for their works, and not the God who brought them to heaven (as with Christianity). According to Islamic teaching, each one in heaven will be lifting one another telling about how each entered heaven based on their good works. Each could boast of what THEY did to come to that place where Allah is left all by Himself, because it’s not by His grace that they have entered Heaven, but by each one’s good works and sacrifices. The spirit of pride will be at it’s highest peak of each one exalting one another.
(3) When Christians are in heaven, others won’t say, “Wow, look at those Christians”…rather, they will say, “Who is the God Who redeemed them!” You don’t give the credit to a fine painting…you give the credit to the fine painter who painted it. That’s a big difference. We give God all the glory, for not one of us could be saved without Jesus, the Son of God. Jesus said – Truly , I say to you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the kingdom of God before you. (Matthew 21:31). How in the world can a prostitute enter heaven before a priest? Jesus explains: to the religious leaders who based their salvation on good works instead of believing that Jesus was/is their saviour and Lord.
(4) For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes believed him. (Matthew 21:32). The reason prostitutes are entering heaven before priests is that they believed John who spoke about the Messiah, Our Lord Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world..
(5) If you are a prostitute or a financial cheater, you may go into heaven before some priests, pastors, and TV preachers. The way in is — Believe what John the Baptist said: Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world…. This is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.” (John 1:33, 36).
A great difference to me is that Christians don’t hate Muslims. If they do, they should immediately repent of that because Jesus said, “Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust” (Matt 5:44-45).
We should pray for those who don’t know Christ, whether they’re Muslim, Jewish, agnostic, and really, anyone who’s still breathing that is not yet saved. We are not better people than the Muslims and others and can think that’s why God chose us and not them. No, no, no! God didn’t choose us because we were better. He chose because God knew that we would open our hearts to believe in Jesus and not trust in our own works. Yet I can say, all is because of Jesus and His grace, nothing of myself. So, we should be thankful people, and thankful enough to pray that God would use us as a means to save others.
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418