Are ALL the DEAD BLESSED?
NO, all the dead or all who have died are not blessed. Death is not a blessing if they don’t have eternal life before they died.
Some people think that only those who were rich, had name, fame, position in this world are the ones whose death is blessed. No, that is not what God’s Book says.
I know I could offend some people, but this is the truth. Better late than never, better to be offended now than not be offended and not know the eternal truth and suffer in eternity.
What comes after death is eternity, where there is no factor of time. God created time. He created the existence of time for the purpose of the survival of His creation. There is not any time factor in Heaven or Hell. (Read Genesis 1:3,4 & 5). Our Father also created the time elements of past, present and future so that you humans can mature and develop in your mind and emotions.
HOLY SPIRIT: When a person goes to Heaven you will find that there will not be any time element of past, present and future. You will experience an ongoing continuous existence of peace and joy without any sensing of past, present and future.
Those who reject Christ as Savior and go to Hell will experience an ongoing continuous existence of agony and pain without any sensing of past, present or future.
SO, LET’S COME TO THAT QUESTION: ARE ALL THE DEAD BLESSED?
Surely not! Blessed are the dead…WHO DIE IN THE LORD. They will have rest from their labors. Then their deeds follow them.
Revelation 14:13 – And I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, Write, BLESSED ARE THE DEAD WHO DIE IN THE LORD from now on. Yes, says the Spirit, they shall rest from their labors, and their works follow them.
- Only those who die in the Lord will live with the Lord forever.
- Only those who have the Lord in their life when alive on earth will have the Lord in their heart when they die and live forever.
- The blessed are those whose death is blessed, because they believed in the Savior when they were alive Who alone is their eternal life/God kind of Life/heaven life when they were alive.
- You need to believe that Jesus is your Savior and Lord when you are alive not AFTER you die.
- It’s too late to believe and accept the Lord after you die. It’s too late knowing that Jesus is the true and living God who brought salvation to mankind after we die. For after one dies and starts living in hell, everyone will know and acknowledge that Jesus was/is truly God’s Savior for mankind that by believing, they could have escaped the flames of eternal fire.
- Only those who have eternal life will go to Heaven
WHAT IS ETERNAL LIFE?
Eternal life is not a length of life, but rather a quality of life. Eternal life is intimacy with the Father and Jesus (John 17:3). Everlasting life does not begin when we get to heaven; it is a present-tense possession. Eternal life is KNOWING God and walking in communion with Him every day of our lives!
The night before His crucifixion, Jesus was praying, and He said this, “This is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ.” (John 17:3)
This verse also makes it very clear that eternal life is not given to everyone. Many people think that everlasting life is living forever. Well, every person lives forever. It’s a misconception to think that when a person dies they cease to exist. The spirit and the soul go back to God. The body decays in the grave. The truth is, every person who has ever lived on the face of the earth will continue to live in spirit form or in a spiritual body. So to say that eternal life is living forever is not the whole truth—everybody lives forever.
WHICH TYPE OF DEATH IS BLESSED?
Let’s see the three things of the Blessed man:
(1) Blessed are those who have died in the Lord, having the LIFE OF CHRIST in them. Only those dead are blessed who have eternal life, for they are going to live in the Bliss of heaven never to die or perish again.
(2) Then the Bible says they will have rest from their labors. These are the people who worked for the Lord by the grace of God. They let the grace of God flow in them and through them so their works were effortless. 1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them — yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.
(3) Their deeds follow them. The work they did for the glory of God not for self glory will be rewarded. Those works which was done for self glory will be burnt on the day of judgment. Only the works done in the name of our Lord for the glory of God will pass through the fire unburned and will receive eternal rewards.
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET ETERNAL LIFE?
Nothing. We are justified by faith apart from the works of the law (Romans 3:28). Eternal life is a gift independent of our good works.
Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
The Master, Sin, pays wages, and the Master, God, gives gifts. One master pays. The other master gives. One is based on works and another is given free based on Jesus’ good works.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WAGE AND A GIFT?
A wage is something you earn. A gift is something you don’t earn, and can’t earn. A wage is a matter of debt and justice. A free gift is a matter of beneficence and grace. You can take somebody to court for not paying you your wages; but you can’t take anyone to court for not giving you a free gift. You deserve your wages. You don’t deserve a free gift. Otherwise it wouldn’t be free.
WHY SHOULD WE GET THE GIFT OF LIFE AND NOT THE WAGE OF SIN?
Because God so loved us that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord to pay the wages of our sin on the cross and bring eternal life as a gift for all those who believe. So in Christ we are righteous. In him we are forgiven. In him we are loved.
I cannot force anyone to believe in Jesus. This message is an opportunity given by God for you to believe. It’s your choice as to believe or reject it. God will never force and He never forces anyone. He gives everyone an opportunity to be saved and enjoy Heaven with Him for ever. As He has given you a free will, He will never force you. No person ever says or can ever say that God sent him/her to hell. Never! For God is not willing that ANY PERSON should PERISH but that ALL must be saved and live with Him in Heaven forever (2 Peter 3:9).
That also means ANYONE (rich or poor, illiterate or literate, famous or not, low caste or high caste or no caste) can go to Heaven because it is not by good works that you go to Heaven, but it’s freely given as a gift to those who believe in Jesus. God sent Jesus to be the world’s Savior of all time, not your own savior. To become a savior, you have to be born without sin, live without sin. The Bible has declared that ALL have sinned (you were born in sin even before you did any sin). Only Jesus was born without sin and lived without sin, yet He died because he became sin for us and so went through the way of death so that we may receive His life.
If you would like to receive the gift of eternal life, know that Jesus came to be your Savior Who is the Lord of Heaven. He paid for ALL your sin and sins. Ask Him to forgive you and receive forgiveness and the gift of eternal life whereby heaven becomes your eternal home. There’s only one way to heaven and that’s through the Lord Jesus. You can begin a personal relationship with Him now.
If you miss Heaven you will never miss Hell because there are just TWO DESTINATIONS after we die – Heaven and Hell, LIFE and DEATH!
Choose eternal life in Christ so that you may live. Don’t choose eternal death which is fire and brimstone punishment for eternity in Hell.
SAY THIS PRAYER and YOU WILL NEVER MISS HEAVEN
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, “… whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Acts 2:21).
I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.
I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, “That if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.”
I believe that Jesus died for my sin and was raised from the dead. Now, I declare that I am saved; I am born again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John 4:4)
I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!
Congratulations! You are now a child of God.
When you donate to this ministry, you are changing lives through the messages that Pastor Paul Silway is sharing free on different platforms. God will surely bless you! We appreciate your help and generosity. I pray a special blessing over all who give for this ministry.
DONATIONS FROM INDIA (For Ministry)
A/c No: 913010036443101
MICR Code: 411211022
DONATIONS FROM ABROAD (For Ministry)
BANK OF INDIA
A/c No: 050710210000006
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMP
LOVE OFFERING (For Pastor)
A/c Name: Paul David Silway
Savings A/c No: 00990100243418